Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
- Work from Timisoara with a team of QA specialists and 3 development teams located in Brussels, Belgium and Timisoara, on the development of an online shared services platform in the domain of document outsourcing.
- Be active in the domain of document management, document generation, data transformation and electronic payments.
- Devise, develop and maintain integration test cases
- Write test plans and organize and automate their execution and interpret their results and take action by injecting relevant tickets into our issue tracker and following up on the issues? progress
- Measure the quality of the development teams? deliverables and will communicate with them on the evolution of that quality
- Propose means to improve our development processes and the quality of our software based service.
- Play a major role in the optimization and execution of deployment processes and in their automation
- Assist in the writing and maintenance of externally published technical documentation such as installation guides
- Assist in our second line support process by identifying failure conditions, reproducing these failures, identifying the causes and executing workarounds.
- Fluent in English
- A master level in computer science or equivalent through experience
- Very sound general IT knowledge
- At least 2 years of relevant experience and the following technical skills:
? Experience in test writing, test automation, configuration management, build and release management, deployment automation is indispensabile
? Experience with tools and libraries for continuous integration (e.g. Hudson), stress testing (e.g JMeter), automated web application testing (e.g Selenium), code analysis tools (e.g. Sonar) is considered an asset.
? Experience in second line support, problem identification and scoping.
? Java /J2EE: J2EE, tomcat, EJB 3, JPA, JBOSS; Used to IOC SBI and annotations; JSF and Lucene
? Shell scripting
? OO software development
? Relational database knowledge
? Experienced level of Eclipse or IDEA, Subversion, JIRA, Maven
? Intermediate knowledge of AGILE methodology
German, French or Dutch knowledge
You should be:
- Passionate about software testing and quality assurance
- Meticulous, hands on and solution oriented
- Good communicator and team worker.
- Aiming for the highest quality and open to learning
- A talented document writer.
? Attractive benefit package
? You will be working in a young, dynamic and professional team.