Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
-To manage the daily operations of:
-Accounts payable invoice input;
-Entity/ country (s) responsibility and backup responsibility
-To maintain good working relationships and open communications with:
- All departments: Treasury; Credit Control, Area Controllers, Assistant Area Controllers, Intercompany Controller;
-Staff at local entities, including travel to locations as necessary;
-External and Internal auditors;
Continuous review of processes and procedures to ensure consistent high level of service, in accordance with Service Level Agreements and functional reference models.
The Team Leader has to check:
-Timely and accurate daily completion of invoices and credit notes in order to have a permanent accurate situation in the accounts payable system, timely and accurate daily clearing of vendor down payments and debit balances on the vendor, to ensure the delivery of high quality, customer focused service to business partners;
-All invoices and credit notes are booked on a daily basis;
-All vendors are reconciled and cleared accurately and on a timely basis;
-Daily processing of transactions ensuring no back logs;
-Ensures that country specific variances are handled according to variances, country specific documentation is kept up to date;
-Following control procedures and maintaining operational procedures;
-Ensure continuous review, development, and improvement of consistent processes and procedures. Initiate changes when required;
-Maintain a consistent and satisfactory internal control environment;
-Participate and assist as necessary, in change, improvement and special projects as required.
- Fluency in French;
- 2+ years previous experience in managing projects/team;
- Finance & Accounting Experience (Experience with SAP is an advantage);
- Good Analytical & problem solving skills;
- Good PC Skills;
- Knowledge of European VAT preferred.
- The opportunity to build a long-term and successful career within a prestigious multinational, from the very start-up.
- Extensive training, locally and internationally, will be provided for the jobholder.