Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
- Insure the incoming good quality and continually work with suppliers to improve performance.
- Assessing, selecting, steering and evaluating suppliers
- Conduct the improvement of the supplier quality through selection, evaluation, auditing and steering of the suppliers and through the use of quality methodology. Insure that the quality of the delivered materials meet the requirements and improve continuously
- Ensure the compliance of activity with the ISO and [regulatory] standards. Primary responsibility is to assist in the development and management of the overall supplier quality for new, line extension and existing products
- Work with project work teams to define project deliverables, project planning, etc
- Develop process to align subcontractors with company's realization processes. Assist with identifying any supplier test requirements as part of the approval process
- Lead efforts to initiate & finalize root cause analysis & corrective actions with company's supply base when issues occur in the plant or field. Facilitate the supplier escalation process.
- Proficiency in writing, reading and speaking English
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and other computer systems.
- 3-5 years of previous experience as a Supplier Quality Engineer
- Knowledge in ORACLE ? ER/ database environment operation
- Good understanding of Supplier Quality Management system and rules
- Strong analytic skill, result minded, be concerned by organization.
- Analytics en problem solver, proactive communication.
- Teamwork, integration.
- Systematic thinking.