Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
- Take part in each stage of the software engineering development process from creating technical specifications and program designs to coding and testing.
- Create and implement programs, working in small teams, with an emphasis on quality and performance.
- Deploy and integrate new software remotely or in person at a customer?s site
- Liaise with international partners to understand requirements, investigate problems, carry out feasibility studies and provide third-level support.
- A good university degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years full-time working experience in an IT company after completing your degree.
- Experience in an IT company developing software in Java, C, Oracle and Unix.
- Experience with high performance server systems and computer communications protocols.
- Experience with systematic software engineering methodologies
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Highly motivated and ability to work alone or in small teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Customer friendly.
- Exciting projects in the field of mobile telecommunications using state-of-the-art technologies
- Excellent salary
- Flexible working environment
- Based in Bucharest working in international projects with travel possibilities
- Work in a young and dynamic team