Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
Under the guidance of the Project Manager, you will participate in the development of novel information sharing applications. Your functions will include:
- Development activities: participate in the whole software development lifecycle (requirement gathering and definition, design, development, testing, maintenance).
- Support: investigate, diagnose, and resolve operational problems with minimal delay.
- Knowledge sharing: take an active role in exchanging ideas and knowledge with others.
Experience and competencies
The experience required for this post is:
- Demonstrated relevant experience in modern software techniques.
- A quality-oriented attitude, with experience applying software quality assurance techniques (code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration), and practice with corresponding tools (including version control systems such as SVN or Git).
- Practical experience of web development (J2EE or PHP).
- Familiarity with using the Eclipse IDE.
The following are considered as assets but are not mandatory:
- Design pattern
- Unit testing
The behavioural competencies required for this post are:
- Achieving results: Having a structured and organised approach towards work; being able to set priorities and plan tasks with results in mind.
- Learning and sharing knowledge: Thinking "out of the box" and proposing fresh ideas, insights and methodologies.
- Working in teams: Understanding when teamwork is required to achieve the best results; including others accordingly and sharing information; Working well in groups and readily fitting into a team; participating fully and taking an active role in team activities.
- Demonstrating flexibility: Adapting quickly and resourcefully to shifting priorities and requirements; Instigating and promoting change as an opportunity for organisational development.
This position is available immediately for highly innovative projects on a large scale.
The language competencies required are:
English or French: spoken and written, with the ability to draw-up technical specifications and/or technical reports, and/or to make oral presentations. The ability to understand and speak both languages in professional contexts would be an advantage.
If your profile matches with the criteria mentioned above, we look forward to receiving your CVs in English.
Advantages offered by this position:
- Attractive benefits package
- Innovative technical environment
- A young and dynamic team
- International environment
This position is available in Cluj-Napoca/Bucharest. You will regularly travel to the headquarters in Annecy, France.
Remuneration is to be determined based on your experience and your profile.