Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
SAP Project Engineer will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support and leadership in a complex mission critical SAP environment.
- Ensuring components supported are maintained, optimized and used effectively.
- Working with other domains to establish implementation plans for changes, projects and backup and recovery.
- Taking part in full cycle development, deployment to go-live.
- Managing/consulting on the architecture and design of hardware and software within the client(s) environment.
- Providing solution options and create high availability designs.
- Forecasting technology requirements based on client \'s needs.
- Providing SAP expertise on the customer engagement team.
- Providing mission critical consulting services.
- Developing mature and ensure compliance of technology standards and solutions.
- Mapping customer requirements to specifications.
Post-secondary education in Information Systems ore related field of studies.
Good understanding and knowledge of one or several of the following SAP modules: AR, AP, GL, FI, CO, MM
Experience with internal and external partners. Professional verbal and written communication skills.
Strong consulting skills.
Leadership qualities: integrity, attention to detail, deadline oriented, goal oriented and a motivator.
Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
Ability to interface with all levels in clients organization.
Experience and knowledge including SAP R/3 basis administration including system back- up/recovery, transport management system and system monitoring.
Thorough understanding of system operating environments and database management including UNIX, Windows, TCP/IP and ORACLE.
Attractive compensation and benefits
Exciting opportunity of career and professional development
Possibility to work in an international environment
Regular professional trainings
Foreign language classes
Financial support during 3 months of sickness