Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
? The role of the Procurement manager is to plan, execute and finalize procurement strategies for all products. This includes acquiring products into within budget and facilitating communication between the company and suppliers in order to deliver the products according to plan. The Procurement Manager will also define objectives of products and services in order to oversee quality control through their lifecycle.
? The Procurement Manager is responsible for optimizing the performance of the procurement
? activity directing the daily, weekly and monthly activities, providing leadership, motivation, training and development of the workforce, executing, against customer and internal requirements, operational performance and making the company a top employer.
- Educated to university degree level or equivalent professional-standard (Math, Science or Engineering preferred)
- 3 years management experience
- 3-5 years procurement experience (FSL-advantage)
- Budget execution
- Objective setting
- Key performance indicator management
- Customer relation experience
- People Management
- Workload planning
- Loss Management
- advanced English
- Microsoft Office (Excel / Word / PowerPoint), ERP systems.