Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
Trough process improvements in all areas reduce the rooting of the unit. This means improve the work conditions at the line, safer, better quality, better line feeding. Focusing about process issues do investigations and improvement.
- line balancing
- process improvement trough better station lay-out
- process improvement trough equipment optimisation
- reduce the routing time for each line with 20% in the first year, next years with 10% per year.
- create work instruction and keep them up to date
- communicate with US design engineers about design problems/improvements: create/follow up PARs (problem action requests)
- setup BOM audits / follow up actions required from audit results
- Analyse problems on machines / find solutions / communicate with other colleagues
- Mechanical graduate or engineer
- Minimum 2 years (Preferable 4 years) process experience
- Language English at least intermediate level
- Hydraulic and electrical knowledge are advantage
- Project management experience are advantage
- CAD knowledge (AutoCAD, ProE or any 2D or 3D application)