Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
Trough process improvements in all areas reduce the rooting of the unit. This means improve the work conditions at the line regarding CNC machining centres, safer, better quality, better performance. Develop and implement machining fixtures. Evaluate parts what are needed machining, define tooling requirements and tooling specifications for quoting. Test, evaluate, and report new machining tools to have better production performance. Improve CNC programs, machining tools functions and fixtures design, do fine tuning to modify poor performance. Use experience of tooling suppliers to have better performance of machining tools. Prepare reports and presentations and supervise tooling and fixture making operations. One of the main responsibility is keep the CNC programs up to date, if needed prepare new program or do program modification in case of engineering change or process change.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Take care about machining tools, fixtures, automations, chip handling, coolant & hydraulics, safety and software, CNC multi axis programming, set up, debugging, tool design, fixture design and knowledge of speeds and feeds.
- line balancing
- process improvements trough machining program fine tuning for better machining performance
- process improvement trough tooling and fixture optimisation
- reduce the routing time for each line with 20% in the first year, next years with 10% per year.
- create machining work instruction and keep them up to date
- communicate with US design engineers about design problems/improvements: create/follow up PARs (problem action requests)
- Analyse problems on machines / find solutions / communicate with US collegues
- Mechanical graduate or engineer, specified in CNC application
- Minimum 4 years (Preferable 6 years) CNC machning engineering experience. The ideal candidate will have strong CNC milling and turning experience working on complex contours and difficult angles. Experience in a production-machining environment is advantage. The candidates should have a strong mechanical troubleshooting background and the ability to debug machining issues and complete some machine repairs together with specialists
- Experience with MAZAK mazatrol or Fanuc or Siemens controls is strongly preferred.
- Experience improving cycletimes and tool life is also advantage
- Ability to specify design of machining fixtures and work with tooling vendors to produce specified tooling
- Language English at least intermediate level
- Working knowledge of mechanical design and analysis software. CAD applications primary AUTOCAD, other CAD applications like Pro E, Inventor are advantage
- Ability to work independently and communicate design/analysis and tool specification to all levels of manufacturing and engineering personnel
- Background of plasma and flame cutting technology is advantage
- Hydraulic and electrical knowledge are advantage
- Line balancing
- Process optimisation
- Rooting (Tack time)
- CAD application 3D modelling
- MAZAK Mazatrol programming
- MAZAK application advance programming
- Optional: Project Planning, Process- FMEA