Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
- Performing payroll computation;
- Reviewing monthly payroll statements;
- Maintaining relationship with fiscal authorities (i.e Territorial Pension House, Health Insurance House, Labour Force Agency)
- Continuous monitoring of changes in legislation related to payroll accounting.
- University graduate;
- At least two years experience in payroll and individual taxation;
- Expertise in payroll related matters and fiscal legislation;
- Extensive knowledge of Romanian Labour Code;
- Certificate of labour inspector;
- Proficiency in English;
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Essential to be resident in Bucharest, Romania and Very good knowledge of spoken English.
Experience in retail industry is a must.