Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
We are looking to recruit pastry chefs with experience in preparing international pastries/confectioneries to work in top 100 UK hotels rated at 4-5 stars level;
Terms of the contract:
- length of the working contract: 2 years
- 40 working hours/week; 5 days/week;
- overtime paid
- accommodation provided free of charge; meals provided during the duty
- 20 days paid holiday
- Salary starting with 12.000 GBP up to 22-24.000 GBP
The applicants should have a medium English level ?a better English is an advantage; the perfect applicant should have at least 2-3 year experience working in 4-5 stars hotels or luxury restaurants; candidates with overseas experience background is an advantage.
Min level required: pastry chefs should display a mastery of basic techniques ad be able to produce dishes of sound quality and clarity of flavors, using good, fresh ingredients!
Preferable experience required: pastry chefs should display innovation, greater technical skill and ore consistency and judgment in combining and balancing ingredients!
- An opportunity to work within an organization you prefer the most ( 3,4,5 stars hotel, awarded restaurants, pub, inn) within hospitality industry into a position, level of career and salary rate according with your skills and competences, your careers objectives and future plans; As a Student You are entitled to work 40 hours/week on a 1 year base working contract (with the possibility for extension up to 4 years);
- Full professional support and guidance with your visa application, College registration
The Work and Study UK programe is implemented and developed in partnership with internationally chain hotels and awarded restaurants from UK (Hilton, Marriott, De Vere, Best Western, Von Essen hotels, Macdonalds resort, Ramada, etc ) with hotels at 4-5 stars level and also with Internationally recognized Tourism Colleges from UK.
To join the Work and Study UK programme YOU can freely apply and send your Application and Cover Letter at email@example.com or by fax at (021)2015631
For more details about procedures, documentation required, fees and any other question you have, call us at (021)2015630 or come yourself at our recruitment office and submit your application directly to our recruitment specialist?s team!
Whish YOU good luck and waiting at interview!