Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
Primary Purpose of The Job:
Duties include development of instrumentation and process control design, specifications of equipment, preparing project cost estimates and support of construction activity, familiar with ISA, API, ASME, ANSI, NFPA and other codes and standards as applied to the instrumentation and controls of balance of plant equipment.
- B.Sc. Instrument & Control Engineering.
Experience & Skills:
- anticipate 10+ years experience with design and engineering of instrumentation in the oil sands, oil & gas environment
- experience with safety shutdown systems and control systems
- experience in the specification, evaluation and documentation of electronic and pneumatic field instruments
- experience with the design aspects of instrumentation engineering including P&ID development, HAZOP, layout design, location plans
Applicants should have extensive engineering experience, preferably in the oil and gas, refinery or petrochemical industries projects.