Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
Candidatii trebuie sa aiba minimum 1 an experienta in unul din domeniile: Media/Cultura/Publicatii, Secretariat/Administrativ, Traduceri
Nivel minim de studii: Facultate (terminata)
Acest anunt este adresat cunoscatorilor de Limba Engleza
CV-ul tau nu indeplineste conditiile de aplicare. Editeaza Experienta si Educatia din Cv-ul tau »
Job Objective: Resource, coordinate, organise and manage multimedia projects on time and within budget. Multimedia projects can include subtitling, live captions, voiceover, audio-visual translation, transcription, and any other service that Wolfestone Group offer.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Planning, managing and monitoring multiple projects in all languages according to project specifications
- Maintaining and managing TMs and glossaries as per client requirements
- Negotiating with suppliers
- Coordinating, managing and monitoring suppliers
- Maintaining effective communication, collaboration and relationships with clients and colleagues
- Working to production targets, including margins, delivery and client satisfaction
- Complying with quality assurance and data protection standards
- Accurately record all required data, including full yet concise project notes, non-conformity reports, etc.
- Ad hoc recruitment of suppliers
- Editing sound files to the client?s requirements when needed
- Preparing, editing and creating subtitle files
- General project and recruitment administration and filing
- Assist all departments as and when required.
- Personality: You will be self-motivated and customer focussed, you will also be a pro-active problem solver with a positive attitude and strong commercial awareness. You will be flexible and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Specific job skills: You will have excellent multi-tasking, organisation, negotiation, time management and prioritising skills and great attention to detail. You will be able to confidently communicate fluently in English with people at all levels both in writing and orally.
- Computer skills: You will have the ability to learn new IT programmes easily and quickly. You will have excellent IT literacy including Microsoft Office and Outlook. You must own your own computer and have a reliable internet connection.
- Subtitling and audio-visual experience: You will have a background in subtitling and be familiar with subtitling formats and the subtitling production workflow.
-Skills: Fluency in more than one language. Knowledge of, and experience in using CAT technology, particularly XTM and SDL Studio (2009-2016). Additionally, knowledge of and experience in using audio-editing technology, MT technology, document engineering, desktop publishing software or project management software.
- Education: A degree or master?s degree in translation or language studies, Project Management qualifications or previous experience in a translation industry project management role
20 days paid holiday + Romanian public holidays
Established team in Targoviste with Romanian speaking colleagues.
Combination of remote and office work.