Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
- Follow the procurement strategy and processes.
- Grant availability the products in the highest quality, timely, to the right costs and quantities at the right place from the allocated suppliers.
- Achieve an optimal contribution to operating income.
- Developing & implementing appropriate KPI?s for continuous improvement targets of the suppliers.
- Collaboration in intercultural and inter-divisional teams.
Main Position Tasks:
- Identify cost saving potential.
- Control of the material costs.
- Evaluating costs and processes for in-sourced and out-sourced solutions.
- Benchmarking for similar products / services across several countries and / or plants.
- Bundling the procurement network in order to achieve worldwide procurement goals.
- Hedging productivity and cost objectives.
- Conduct standardized supplier evaluation.
- Monitor continually the quality of our supplier interactions, with the intent to improve quality and services.
- Negotiate contracts and yearly price agreements to assure best prices and terms.
- Involving suppliers in stock reduction processes for V&B provided that timely deliveries are granted and lead-times are reduced.
- Conduct a qualified reporting to the top-management
- Ensure correct supply processes beginning from the demand planning to the payment.
Education: University degree in Business and / or Engineering
Type and length of necessary job experience:
- + 2 years business experience
- Experience in Project Management with engineers
- Working experience in international and cross functional project teams
- English language
- Good project management skills
- Team player, self driven, taking initiations, enthusiastic
- Analytical and communicative, creative problems solving
- Flexible, ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to travel at least by 50% of the time