Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
You will be joining a young and enthusiastic team and working from our office in central Cluj-Napoca. As a Linux System Administrator you will be providing technical support to Layershift\'s diverse group of customers worldwide. You will be troubleshooting issues with Linux web hosting technologies, and resolving the majority of problems independently.
- 2nd line support to Managed and Unmanaged Linux VPS and Dedicated Server customers
- Advanced Linux server management
- Drive and implement continuous process improvement
- Wide range of system administration tasks
- Dealing with customers in English.
- Medium to advanced-level Linux or Unix skills (any distributions)
- Ability to diagnose and fix problems with Linux servers
- A high degree of initiative and self-motivation with the ability to work as a team player
- Worked with Apache, MySQL, ProFTPd, Bind, Qmail/Postfix, Courier-IMAP, PHP, SpamAssassin, TCP/IP L2/3, iptables, Virtuozzo, Plesk for Linux, cPanel, DirectAdmin, Ksplice, Nginx, JUNOS, Zabbix, Jabber, Xen
- Compilation of RPM/DEB packages
- Cloud computing
- Monitoring, distributed services, backups, systems automation
- Development in bash, perl or python for improving our processes.
- A competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Team-building trips (recently to UK, Germany, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria, USA)
- Career advancement opportunities
- Meal tickets
- Performance-related bonuses
- Advanced English training (if required)
- Bank account with overdraft facility
- Vodafone phone for personal use
- Linux VPS for personal use
- Flexible schedule
- Team nights out to bars and clubs
Layershift Limited was formed in 2001, incorporated in 2006, and headquartered in the United Kingdom, our customers benefit from extensive industry experience. As a Platinum partner of the industry\'s leading hosting software provider Parallels, Inc. we offer our customers \"best in class\" products and services.
We recognise the importance of listening to and working closely with our customers to continuously improve and enhance our service. Our technical team form a key part of this process, and you\'ll be pleased to know that technical support is one of our core competencies. We\'re passionate about providing an exceptional level of support to reinforce our high quality hosting products.
Our technical team have a wide range of interests and years of experience behind them to ensure that customers receive the personal attention they deserve. Collectively you will fully staff our support desk 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. This ensures that all of our customers are able to receive the rapid and proficient high level of support that they have come to expect from our team.