Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
Want to build a career in a professional environment?
BDO is hiring! BIG recruitment campaign starting now!
BDO is a world wide network of public accounting firms, called BDO Member Firms. With more than 1,000 offices in over 100 countries, BDO is the fifth largest such network in the world. The combined total fee income of all BDO Member Firms was US$ 5.672 billion in 2011.
BDO, the fifth audit and consultancy firm in the country, has 20 years of experience in providing professional services. With over 170 professionals working within multidisciplinary teams, under the coordination of 12 partners certified by professional international and local bodies, we offer the whole range of audit and consultancy related services.
Join our team! We have 10 open positions!
If you're looking for a challenging position in a multinational audit company (5th largest in the world), then this is the opportunity you've been expecting.
If you're a fresh graduate and if you have basic knowledge in accounting, then you are a potential candidate!
We need a mature and responsible approach to professional tasks, integrity and commitment to our team, as well as a positive attitude and constructive approach.
Succeeding in this role requires strong analytical and synthetic thinking, enhanced with attention to details and careful planning.
We expect you to be always cooperative and solution-oriented.
What's the job about?
- Perform audit missions in companies in various fields such as industry, services, finance, energy, public utilities, oil and gas, FMCG, coordinated by Senior Auditors (assists Senior Auditors in their current activity).
- Perform the necessary reviews to obtain relevant information.
- Document clearly and concisely the carried out reviews by preparing worksheets.
- Elaborate audit reports for each thematic section reviewed.
- Present conclusions to audit team coordinator.
What are the requirements?
- Economic University degree (preferably but not limited to: Accounting, Finance, Audit)
- Strong theoretical knowledge of accounting
- Basic knowledge of audit
- Economic legislation and IFRS knowledge is an advantage
We will offer you:
- Career opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Relaxed working environment
- A development process that allows everybody to participate and share ideas
- A bounded team where work becomes fun
We invest in your training!
- ONE MONTH INTEGRATION: First month in BDO you will experience to an intensive audit training which will build the basis for your future development in financial audit field.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT during your career in BDO: Several systematic training programs designed to help you learn about financial auditing and developing positive business relationships with clients.