Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
- To develop, implement and manage all aspects of the human resources functions, which include, but are not limited to: labor relations, salary administration, employment and recruitment, benefits administration, communications, safety, training, etc. in line with the standard policies of Geesink Norba Group and in line with the Romanian labor rules and regulations;
- Actively participate in the strategic application and integration of all human resources programs and policies and procedures into the management practices of the region and ensures consistent application to the individual team members;
- Coordinate wages and salary policies for production personnel;
- Develop and direct administration of company or divisional wage and salary administration and employee performance appraisal programs;
- Conduct research into personnel programs and activities, and recommend changes or innovations where desirable;
- Supervise plant employment and placement operations;
- Participate in training programs and orientation sessions for new employees;
- Represent company in labor-management relations, mainly those of a day-to-day character. This includes participation in grievance procedure and union negotiations;
- May also represent the plant in unemployment insurance matters.
- University degree in Human Resources;
- Minimum of 5 years of human resources experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Proven knowledge of Romanian labor law;
- Excellent interpersonal/ communication skills is necessary;
- Ability to use the Internet and Microsoft office applications;
- Must have project and time management skills with sensitivity to the confidential nature of the information;
- A demonstrated ability to analyze problems and formulate recommended solutions are required;
- The use of good judgment and common sense in all situations is imperative;
- Must work closely with all HR members within the European HR team;
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment is essential;
- Proven ability and related experience will be additional deciding factors;
? Fluent in English (verbal and written), Romanian, and another European language is preferred.