Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
Candidatii trebuie sa aiba minimum 3 ani experienta in domeniul Resurse umane
Nivel minim de studii: Facultate (in curs)
CV-ul tau nu indeplineste conditiile de aplicare. Editeaza Experienta si Educatia din Cv-ul tau »
leoHR, search & selection division is looking for its client :
HR Team Leader - Hunedoara
- Acting as HR partner by providing front line advisory service to staff and managers with all issues regarding Human Resources as well as finding management solutions to solve HR-related problems in everyday business ;
- Plan and administer the budget in the area of responsibility, in cooperation with the supervisor, and make sure there is compliant with it ;
- Coordinating the recruiting activities in order to hire the qualified personnel in line with the functional area needs ;
- Implementation of HR development projects (e.g.: performance and talent management, college and professional school projects, etc) ;
- Coordination of the input for the wage computation on basis of the statutory provisions currently in force ;
- Participation to the negotiations with employee representatives ;
- Keeping up regular communication with relevant external Human Resource contacts, such as the ITM, health insurance institutions or fiscal authorities, and build a stable relationship with them ;
- Coordinates and is responsible for employee administration activities ;
- Monitors HR indicators ;
- Prepares a variety of reports required by upper management .
- A successfully completed university degree in the field of business, economics, law or other related fields ;
- Min. 4 years working experience within the operative field of HR ;
- Well grounded knowledge of the Romanian labor law ;
- Very good language skills in English (written and spoken fluently) ;
- Ability to work together professionally with persons from all levels of hierarchy in a self-assured and competent way;
- Ability to create an atmosphere of trust and reliability in order to be appreciated as a contact person also by the upper management ;
- Ability to motivate people ;
- Sensitivity, empathy and the ability to remain diplomatic, especially in difficult conversations ;
- Good communication skills ;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team ;
- Analytical skills ;
- Computer skills (MS Office) .
- The opportunity to work in a fast pace multinational group, a dynamic environment that encourages employee development ;
- Competitive salary with a wide range of benefits .