Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
The Commercial manager will:
- Detect prospects and prospective projects based on published information, his own network and the following up of the existing network
- Promote the company products to engineering offices and clients
- Carry out cost-studies or organize studies with the support of the Company central office
- Prepare offers, submit them and negotiate contracts
- Carry out regular marketing and sales reporting
- Transfer signed contracts to the Company site manager
The company?s products which may be part of the port-folio:
- Prestressing systems and methods including segmental bridge construction, deck and slab post-tensioning and prestressed bars
- Cabled structures: suspension bridges, cable stay bridges
- Bridge and Road equipment: bearings & expansion joints
- Monitoring of structures and structural repairs
- Ground anchors and tunnel strengthening
Geographical area: Essentially Romania. In due course potential extension to other neighboring countries may be considered.
Office location: Bucharest.
- Experience: Minimum 5 to 8 years experience in civil engineering, structures either in design or project execution
- A good understanding of modern Quality Assurance principles
- Negotiation and communication skills
- Qualifications: Civil Engineer at BSc or MSc level
- Foreign languages: English or French, better knowledge
Salary and other benefits will be accorded to the profile of the candidate.