Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
General Activities :
- To actively coordinate commercial, consumer and preferred banking activities in the respective branch
- To maximize the revenues generated by the branch
- To ensure that all activities in the branch are conducted in a proper and timely way, in accordance with the highest quality standards, the company internal procedures, and also in accordance with Romanian law
- To properly represent the company in the local market and to local authorities
- Leads the effort to optimize and leverage current client portfolio through cross-sell and relationship deepening initiatives
- To lead and coordinate sales efforts on existing and prospect clients, where the case, in close partnership with RD, industry heads, business banking management and retail management;
- To implement and drive branch sales plan for all covered business lines: commercial, consumer, preferred banking
- To clearly communicate the sales targets and expected sales activities to his staff
- To recruit, hire, train the Sales and Service Staff and ensures that they have the necessary tools to successfully execute their role in the bank
- To take the initiatives in recognizing and establishing a branch program that recognizes outstanding sales or service performances
- To conduct regular branch meetings (at least weekly) to facilitate open communication on the following topics:
- Sales Plan (Actual vs. Plan)
- New Marketing Programs / Product launches
- Process/Procedural changes
- Micro-marketing activities
- To lead the effort to optimize and leverage current client portfolio through cross-sell and relationship deepening initiatives
- To coordinate sales efforts, where the case, in close partnership with regional director, industry heads, business banking management and retail management
- Responsible for creating an exciting, challenging, yet friendly work atmosphere in the branch
- Resolves interpersonal conflicts openly, honestly and quickly
- Responsible for facilitating open, constructive feed-back throughout the branch
- Works closely with the Service Quality Manager to ensure that:
- All branch staff are adequately trained to deliver a superior Customer Service experience to all Customers at all branch touch points
- Proper branch monitoring is in place to measure branch customer service levels
- Action plans are in place to address deficiencies in the branch customer service process
- Sales and Service are seamless activities at all branch touch points.
- Responsible for ensuring that all branch audits are met with a ?satisfactory? rating;
- Ensures that all branch staff fully understands the process and procedures prevailing at the bank and is completely compliant with them.
- Regular interface with regional director;
- Clients and prospect at top management level, general management and financial manager;
- Head of commercial, risk and operations departments in the bank;
- Branch managers, Senior management and branch staff, especially branch operations manager;
- Regional managers on direct sales channels.
- A univeristy degree is mandatory;
- At least 3 years of relevant wok experience;
- Selling skills, tencity, accuracy, strategic thinking, team player, result oriented;
- Good knowledge of English; other language(s) would be an advantage;
- Strong sales mangement, people management, customer relationship management skills.