Publicitate pe BizooJobs?
Click aici »
- Assist in the planning, execution and finalization of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement;
- Perform formal risk assessment and design audit procedures;
- Identify fraud risk matters and raise with your manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Produce work for your manager and/or partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with your manager.
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- Produce and an accurate and tidy working papers and make sure of a proper filing of audit files and documents.
- Supervise an audit team, on client premises, and plan their work efficiently.
- Coach and develop junior members of staff within teams.
- ACCA part-qualified with fundamental level (F1-F8) completed, or equivalent of that by any other internationally recognized accounting qualification (preferably UK or US);
- Bachelor degree in economy, law or social science;
- Industry knowledge and experience (financial services and mining/energy is preferred)
- Ability to prepare a full set of high quality IFRS financial statements;
- Proven audit planning skills (including risk assessment).